Tuesday, July 7, 2009

So Hot Right Now.

Landmans sick ass leather vest
I heart the shade

The lakes filthy, but the waters cold.
Pit stop # 358
Tis just the beginning.


You ever been on a motorcycle for 17 hours in 100 degree heat? Well I have, and it was really fun.
I got an email from Jake "Lets go have a killer meal at Canes where they only serve chicken fingers" Hobbs saying that him and a few friends were gonna meet up in Vegas, and then ride back the OC for a Burton party, so maybe we'd like to meet him there, and ride back with them. Sounds good to me. Landman, Matt, and I met up in Fontana....and headed out.

Long story short: it was hot, really hot....so hot in fact that Matt bungee corded a bag of ice to his gas tank for a sort of a/c affect and once we got on the road we would try and ride behind him to get the cold spray that came off his bike for all of 3 minutes.

goood times....

No comments: