Thursday, January 29, 2009
THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
3. Passive-aggressive disorder
THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. No thanks, I'm married.
2. Nope, no more booze for me!
3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.
4. No thanks, I'm not hungry.
5. Good evening, officer. Isn't it lovely out tonight?
6. Oh, I couldn't! No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.
7. I'm not interested in fighting you.
8. Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have no coordination. I'd hate to look like a fool!
9. Where is the nearest bathroom? I refuse to pee in this parking lot or on the side of the road.
10. I must be going home now, as I have to work in the morning.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
SHOE SHOWS SUCK.
Whats rad? Lots of things are rad....naked chicks, drugs, vodka, money.....ok, so then whats NOT rad?? Here's what's not rad....... waiting 2 months for something that doesn't fucking work. Actually wait.....there IS something less rad than that. How about the mechanic that did the shit work asking me where his moneys at after I explained to him that what I initially paid for was not only not done......but also leaving a huge fucking mess in my garage. How about going to the doctor with a stubbed toe, and leaving with fucking cancer. How about going to the store to get a dozen eggs, and 8 of them were broken......do I still have to pay for all 12? Not in my fucking world I don't. And here my friends, is the topper of all toppers; when I asked said mechanic when I could get my bike fixed, he responded with, " I know a guy in your area that could do the work for real cheap." Oh really? Shall I deduct that from the money that im paying you? No? That's awesome.....so what I paid for was a new engine with an oil leak? So Siked!!!