Tuesday, January 20, 2009

So Siked!!!!!


Whats rad?  Lots of things are rad....naked chicks, drugs, vodka, money.....ok, so then whats NOT rad??   Here's what's not rad....... waiting 2 months for something that doesn't fucking work. Actually wait.....there IS something less rad than that.  How about the mechanic that did the shit work asking me where his moneys at after I explained to him that what I initially paid for was not only not done......but also leaving a huge fucking mess in my garage. How about going to the doctor with a stubbed toe, and leaving with fucking cancer. How about going to the store to get a dozen eggs, and 8 of them were broken......do I still have to pay for all 12? Not in my fucking world I don't.  And here my friends, is the topper of all toppers; when I asked said mechanic when I could get my bike fixed, he responded with, " I know a guy in your area that could do the work for real cheap."  Oh really?  Shall I deduct that from the money that im paying you? No? That's awesome.....so what I paid for was a new engine with an oil leak?  So Siked!!!

2 comments:

Hobbs said...

I know all you mother fucks reading this think that it was me that left ol Hime Time with this mess. Well my friends, it was not. But I will take partial blame for not delivering the damn thing myself. Sorry Hime for leaving you with a Dry Wet-Dream. Cant wait to see you this week bitching about how I have wreaked havoc on what little happiness you have left. Love Jake.

AntiJones said...

what a drag, didn't know it was that bad. and now we have ASR to look fwd to? I'll get you a soy/vanilla/latte or 2 ox JJ