Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Life


SHOE SHOWS SUCK.

"blah blah blah blah.....business sucks, blah blah blah blah. Yeah everybody is the same way. How was your xmas biz? Killer, yeah things should pick up here in a bit. Wow did you hear about Active? yeah crazy. Whats killing it right now for you? Put your oven mitts on kids, this next shoe is hot. Oh really....Don't worry i can definitely get you an RA for that shit. Really? Another order came in that you never wrote...that's weird....must have been my old sub rep i woulda never done that. Yeah Reynolds is still killing it. This is a brand driver. ADL baby....all day long. Don't worry, that shits on wheels. Always prebook the carry-overs. More is less. No asr? yeah me neither."

This is my life. Could be worse....my motorcycle that i just paid $2000 to get rebuilt could be leaking oil and not able to ride...oh wait.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you're absolutely fucking Hi-larious, seriously a true Pen Man.....adl Homie

zbruns said...

sounds like somebody's been reading my diary...