Thursday, December 25, 2008

No mas, Ex mas

Ahhh, the tree. Notice the best present in the world sitting next to the worst. Who gives calenders as gifts. Hey, thanks for reminding me how much crap I have to do in January. Argh.
In the Bible it says, "Spare the rod, Spoil the child."  Well....up yours Jesus, rod spared, and child spoiled.




These are the contents of my xmas stocking.  CVS isle 9.

Then came  this next gift which was from my ma to my sister. It was a blanket with my nephews and their dog on it. I'm not sure how to really take it to be quite honest. Its a bit freaky. I find it amazing that someone actually has the ability to sew photographs into a blanket, and blown away that there's a market for such a thing.  How is it that Circuit City is going out of business, but the face blanket guy is still up and running? Dont answer that. If I had kids, would I want a blanket of them? No, probably not......Knowing my ma, i'd get one anyways. Either way, next year I want one with my bike on it.

No comments: