Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Who's Panties Are These??


What the fuck?


who left their panties in front of my house??

why?

I hate dirt, and AIDS, so I'm not touching them to find out what size they are. If they're large, then they have nothing to do with me. Small, or Medium...i could be to blame. I want to know who's they are though. The detective in  me wants to send them to a crime lab. The pervert in me makes me want to smell them. The psychopath in me wants to see if they fit. The germophobe in me wants to quarantine the whole area and have a crop duster Purell the city block in which i live.
Did someone make whoopee in front of my residence and not invite me? Notify me? Alert me in anyway? Why?
Who ever it was needs to upgrade. These panties are cheap. I'm no connoisseur of womens panties, but something tells me that these are under $10, and purchased in packs of 10. Any self respecting woman knows that a good panty is bought one at a time, and not in 12 packs like tube socks.....right??
The bottom line is this:  I love chicks that dont wear panty's., so even though i think its gross that she decided to leave them in front of my house, I am glad that there is one more babe out there without undy's on!!! 


2 comments:

Stone said...

One morning I woke up, walked out to fire up the scoot, and found that somebody had left me a belt buckle on the seat of my motorcycle.
It was red, and said "KKK".
It was very nicely cast, but I had to let it go.
And back to panties;
A few months back I found a pair of black panties in my studio.
I used an A-clamp to pick 'em up... they were huge.
I am still baffled.

AntiJones said...

thanks for making me laugh so hard, Estella was just like "what's so funny dad?"