Sunday, March 22, 2009

Red Light District

Today is Sunday. Another beautiful day in sunny southern California. Oscar and I decided on a late afternoon 40 mile bike ride. Nothing too crazy, nothing too mellow....just right in the middle i'd say. What could possibly go wrong?
So we were about 3/4 of a click away from my house when this douche bag showed up. We heard a loud speaker say, "pull over.", but we were already on the side of the road, so we decided to just stop instead. Without fail, the first thing out of Officer Douche Bags mouth was, "You know why I pulled you over?" Indeed I do douche.....and im not at all happy that you pulled me over for it. He asked for our info, pulled out his pen, and away he went.
He came back with the, " Sign this, and you guys should know better not to run red lights." 
Oscar was all smiles and let me snap a flick.
Officer Douche wanted in on the fun, so I decided to oblige.
Worst part of the story is that we were on Sunset Blvd next to our friends furniture store, so he watched and laughed through the window the whole time. Then we rode into headwinds for 3 hours, Oscar got a flat, then tried to do a track stand, and fell.  All in a days work.

Should have never left the couch.








No comments: