Wednesday, April 1, 2009

karma is a bitch......aint it?

So I was out in my garage tinkering last week when someone pulled up in front of my house in this beat up Nissan. Thinking I knew the person, due to the fact that he parked in my driveway, I came out of the garage to say hello. When the guy got out, I realized that I didnt know him so why is he parking in my driveway? "Excuse me.....can you not park in my driveway please." I said to him. "I'm only gonna be here for a few minutes, and there's nowhere else to park." Thats cool, I get it. No worries. So thinking nothing of it, I went upstairs and was over it. Next morning I wake up and come outside and this bastard is STILL in my driveway. Pissed. I called the parking dept. to have this asshole towed immediatley. The problem with this is that you have to be there when the tow-truck shows up, otherwise they cant do it. I waited....and waited....but I had shit to do, so I left. I returned home  and the car was gone.
Well well well my friends, Karma is a mother fucker because when I arrived home this afternoon I noticed the same car up the street..but it looked a bit different. Here are some before and after photo's.
Before (in my driveway)
After 
HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

1 comment:

zbruns said...

Wow. Unbelievably awesome.