Monday, May 11, 2009

18 days and counting.

 The older you get, the faster time seems to pass by. It seems as though it was a month or two ago that I returned home from the best week of my year. The best week every year. The week of the AIDS Ride. Not being able to wait would be a severe understatement. This is the ultimate week of cycling for my friends and I. Yes, its a great chance to raise money for the common good. Yes, it helps out millions of people in need. But at the end of the day, its a week of fully supported cycling. All 600 miles are beautiful. The coast, the mountains of Santa Cruz, the vineyards, the beach.....So its that time of the year again, and I cant believe it's only 18 days away. Hopefully I will be able to raise all the money needed to participate ($3000). It gonna be close this year as most people are a bit worse off then previous years. Either way....im fucking goin.
Although time does seem to fly when you get older, there are still a few things that can take your flying, and turn it into a snails pace. One such thing would be the waiting for the parts to your new bike. This has made life stop. What was supposed to be here last Friday, now wont be here till Wednesday. Argh. So time is ticking by ever so slowly. That is, until I get my new machine......then life will resume back to its week stealing pace.  Until then........

dont be gay, DONATE

No comments: