Monday, November 16, 2009

Dear Jake


I'm not sure that I have given enough praise to you for turning my bike from unrideable gayness, to ride-able non gayness. Having bought my bike about 4 1/2 years ago on a total fluke, and it sitting on my street collecting dust, rust, and cob webs for 2 years...you miraculously came to my house after talking at a sales meeting about my hated Harley....put it in your van....and drove into the sunset. You some how transformed a bike I seriously couldn't have given 2 shits about into one of my most prized possessions. I owe you a great deal of thanks, gratitude, and blow jobs (no homo) for what you have brought to my life.
Coming back from my Mexico trip I was just crossing the border to get back into the states, and I had a moment of...I don't know...gayness?...So siked to have taken this trip, on this bike, with this fucking seat, all the way to Cabo and back...and its all because you took the time to simply ask me, "You gotta bike, how come you never ride it?". So Jake, thank you very much for all the help with the bike. If you ever need an overhaul on your 10 speed bike, call me.


Before Jake

After Jake

3 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

fully homo, but respect.

theoldepro said...

hahaha....my wife's account was still logged in. kind of funnier coming from her though.

Stone said...

Jake is the sweetest li'l punkin pop ever.