Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Thats what I think #1

Harsh dark photo, but you get the idea. So here's the deal; my buddy works in the film industry, so right around this time of year, ever year, he gets screeners of the movies nominated for the grammys or whatever. Either way I though I would share them with you, and give you sort of a review....or a "that's what I think" segment. Enjoy.

The Informant:

This movie stars Jason Bourne and is about a dude who works at a huge corporation that is doing some shady shit, he turns into an informant for the FBI and after ratting his colleagues out, starts taping his conversations with upper management only to eventually claim that they were never doing anything wrong so he can get a raise and continue to drive a Ferrari. Kinda funny in parts, but not laugh out loud funny just.."I guess that was kinda funny" funny. The trailer is way better than the actual film. Bottom line: Movie kinda blows, but would be good for a date cuz you can just make out with your chick, and you wont really miss anything. That's what I think.

No comments: