Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Thats what I think #2


Inglorious Bastards:

Tarantino is sorta my bomb, but can be quite hit or miss. Kill Bill, Grind House, and From Dusk Till Dawn sucked, but obviously he killed it with Pulp Fiction, Res Dogs, 4 rooms, Jackie Brown and now you can add Inglorious Bastards to that list. This film rules. Who wouldn't like a film about scalping Nazi's for 2.5 hours? Its laid out in the classic Tarantino way, but not all retarded with scenes that arnt in order ala Pulp. There is one stand out performance in this beauty of a movie and its this Christoph Waltz character...well he plays a Nazi guy, so I guess that's the character, but boy is he friggin good. Proper acting. And for all you girls and gays...yes Brad Pitt is in the movie, and he's as handsome as ever (no homo) and plays the lead Bastard in this. Bottom line: Don't miss this one...so far the best film I've seen all year and there's not even any nudity in it. That's what I think.

No comments: