Tuesday, October 6, 2009

DMV Day!!!


So I lost my license plate last week on the freeway going 80mph. As I could not turn around to retrieve the plate, I had to go to the DMV to get a new one. What a day, here's a little break down of my 3hr adventure.

-10:15am arrive at DMV. Line around the block, no tellin when I'm going

to actually get in the door.

-11:10am. Its only been an hour...Still in line, still outside but I can see the door!!

-12pm I'm inside finally. I'm directed to stand in a new line to find out what line I should be standing in......oh, and there's no place to sit.

-12:17pm Received my number, B174...the number they are currently serving is B26. Siked. Time to look for a seat.

-12:24pm. I'm now sitting and trading off watching The Office on my phone

and the pudgy 19yr old Spanish girl breast feed right next to me. The boob is out, and I see nipple. If I'm being honest, I haven't seen much of The Office episode. Can you blame me?

-12:35pm. People are sneezing and coughing everywhere. Swine flu lives at

the Dmv. I could die here. This cant be good.

-1:10pm. Only three hours after arriving do I achieve my goal of

receiving a new plate for my motorcycle. God bless government offices.


-1:15pm. In my car scribing a sticky note that reads, " DMV MAKE APPT NEXT TIME"


No comments: