Thursday, October 8, 2009

R.I.P. Grandma


So sad to say, but my wonderful, lovely, sweet, hysterical, Grandmother passed away yesterday. She was the most epic grandmother a kid could ask for. She is missed dearly, but I know that she's in a better place now. Hopefully she will be re-united with my grandpa who left us far too soon as well. There is so much to say about this lady, but too heart wrenching to type it all out. May she rest in peace. If they have a world wide web in heaven, and you are reading this Grandma.....we love you, we miss you, you will NEVER be forgotten, and give Grandpa a great big hug for me, and know that one day we will all be back together again. If heaven is what they say it is, then you should be knitting on a couch next to Grandpa, eating chocolate, watching The Price is Right, and baking something delicious.

No comments: