Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Turkey Day!!


These are things that you can say on T-Day with the fam. 


01. Talk about a huge breast!


02. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist 


03. It's Cool Whip time 

 

04. If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst 


05. That's one terrific spread 


06. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat 


07. Are you ready for seconds yet 

 

08. It’s a little dry, do you still want to eat it 

 

09. Just wait your turn, you'll get some 


10. Don't play with your meat 

 

11. Just spread the legs open and stuff it in 

 

12. Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once 

 

13. I didn't expect everyone to come at once 

 

14. You still have a little bit on your chin. 

 

15. How long will it take after you stick it in 


16. You'll know it's ready when it pops up. 


17. Wow, I didn't think I could handle all of that 


18. That's the biggest one I've ever seen 


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!