Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pimp my ride






  
I own a gay Harley. No such thing you say????How is it gay? it has flames, which in my humble opinion, on ANYTHING, is gay. Nothing against the gays....i voted no on prop 8..so chill. I just mean that more gay people enjoy flames as decoration that non-gay people, thats all.
For years ive had this Harley with flames, and ive tried to convert it to non-gay, but its not working. Its getting less gay, but thats still a hair too gay for me. Thank God no one reads this..jesus.  Anyway it has been shipped to AZ to my friend Jake and hopefully it will be home soon and i can still be gay, but my bike wont.  Thanks Jake. Jake has a girlfreind and fixes and chops Harleys, he is not gay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very well put Hime. The "Gay factor" is on point & i must say f'n Hilarious! as is the shopping experience from today. shit, i won't have to bug you so much anymore, i'll just check this shit out...Holla!